We have been experts in powder coatings for almost 30 years. Thanks to modern equipment, we can also coat larger parts. We work for trade and industry, but also for private individuals and designers.
A wide range of benefits
In powder coating, powder is applied to the workpiece using an electrostatic spray device or the Tribo process. It is then melted and chemically crosslinked at temperatures of 150° C to 200° C.
Benefits of powder coating:
- Reproduction accuracy and homogeneity of the appearance
- Resistant to environmental influences
- Large variety of colors, different degrees of gloss and surface structures
- Scratch-resistant and impact-resistant
- No environmental or health pollution from solvents or heavy metals
- Optimal adhesion on galvanized surfaces
A state-of-the-art powder coating facility
Since 2020, we have been using a state-of-the-art powder coating facility with 2 baking ovens. In chemical pretreatment, steel and stainless steel are processed separately.
Our machine park includes 2 powder coating systems:
- Manual powder coating unit
- Parts of 14 x 2.8 x 3.5 m (L x W x H)
- Maximum weight of 5 tons
- An automatic powder coating system with an integrated 3D scanner
- Parts of 14 x 0.8 x 3 m (L x W x H)