Our highly qualified employees manufacture simple components and complex assemblies using the most modern welding processes. We guarantee first-class results through an optimal interplay of expertise and experience.
Internationally recognized competencies
Our welders all have valid welding certificates according to DIN EN ISO 9606-1. Our welders are also supported by 2 international welding specialists according to DVS guideline 1170 and an international welding engineer.
We have had a robot installation from Valk Welding since 2020. This 6-axis robot arm hangs on a boom construction and has a length of 14 meters and 2 integrated work stations. Its rotary manipulator has a diameter of 2500 mm and a load capacity of three tons.
Different welding processes
In order to meet your special needs, we use different processes:
- 111 Manual arc welding
- 131 Metal inert gas welding (MIG)
- 135 Metal active gas welding (MAG)
- 136 Metal active gas welding with cored wire electrode
- 138 Metal active gas welding with metal-filled wire electrode
- 141 Tungsten inert gas welding (TIG)