Stahl- und Apparatebau Huppertz AG is a family company with more than 60 years of experience. Around 40 employees work in the areas of design, production, surface treatment and final assembly in a hall area covering 18,000 m2.
Quality work and satisfied customers
Customer satisfaction and quality are our top priorities. Thanks to our wide range of services and the diverse skills of our employees, we can handle most jobs from A to Z in our factories. This saves time and costs. We also ensure that the material, surface structure and functionality of all components are perfectly matched to one another.
Quality is not a coincidence, but the result of careful planning and clean order execution!
With our own means of transport and partnerships with reliable freight forwarders, we guarantee fast and on-time deliveries. Our location in the heart of Europe and the proximity to the highway are further pluses.
Always at the cutting edge of technology
Continuous investments in modern machinery have made us a reliable, export-oriented partner. Our motivated employees, most of whom have been trained in our company, attend regular training and further education courses.
Numerous certificates, diplomas and certifications attest to our professional competence.
A company from East Belgium
We are particularly proud of our label “A company from East Belgium” and are firmly anchored in our home region. Due to our proximity to several national borders and our fluency in languages, we act as a reliable and flexible supplier for various companies in Belgium but also across national borders.
An environmentally conscious family business
As a true family business, we attach great importance to the well-being of future generations. For this reason, we have taken various measures over the past few years to improve the sustainability of our activities:
- Our entire lighting system has been converted to energy-saving LEDs.
- There is a powerful solar system on our roof that supplies a large part of our electricity
- All materials (including steel and aluminum scraps, powder and wet paint) are recycled, as evidenced by several certificates.
- The chemical components of our coating plant are produced chrome-free and water-based.
- All new buildings are built according to the latest energy standards. When buying new machines, environmental considerations also play an important role.